Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tetsuya Ishiba 石田 徹也(1973-2005)














I saw Tetsuya's surrealistic paintings before.  Typically from most of his paintings,  you will see the emotionless man interacts with the industrial life in a grey tone. You might receive the depressive atmosphere and agree with Tetsuya's vision of our life. It's very impressive and totally inspiring.
However when I look at his work again, I have another different feeling since I noticed he's not in this crazy world anymore...

Tetsuya Ishida (石田 徹也 Ishida Tetsuya?) was a Japanese painter, best known for his surreal portrayal of an ordinary Japanese life. He was accidentally killed by a train in 2005.

---wikipedia

1 comment:

  1. I wish he could have been put back together like the boy in the box,
    its like he saw what would happen.

    I love your embroidered art .
    its poignant and very vital and inspiring.
    I really hope you can find time to continues blogging between stitches.

    Thanks to you I see what embroidery hoops can be good for.
    a version of the disappearing farm looks possible now.

    your cityscapes remind me of how i saw Chicago.

    I really do love your works!
    and pinned several so others will see them too.

    stitch.at.bonewits.com-write me?

    ReplyDelete