Thursday, December 1, 2011

Making things & Selling things

Every year when approaching to Christmas, I kind of have a mood of shopping ( or I have that mood all year round actually). The holiday's atmosphere makes people go for shopping, to look for something for family & friends, and of course for yourself.
The craft shows that taking place around the city is a must to go. Not only for looking for the beautiful and unique things, but also it's a chace to getting to know the handmade world and meet the makers directly, to embrace and support the artists' endeavor of their creation. This is an incredible experience for both maker and buyer, and also, this is what you can't get when you shopping in the mall.
My sweet friend plus studio mate Jen  Kneulman participating the OOAK Christmas show from Nov 24th- Dec 4th.

Freshly Printed
Booth#: U-51

Freshly Printed
Booth#: U-51

Lovely Jen with her booth

Not doubt her booth is a hot spot, I love her booth design alot! It's totally matching her products style and shows the artist's character. Jen got the "Best booth design" award from the show, Congrats!

Sonja ahlers ( photo via kat )
         Booth#: O-13

Sonja ahlers ( photo via kat )
Booth#: O-13
When I walked in Sonja's booth I felt like I walked into a cozy bunnies world. It totally blew me away!! I want to have the whole booth as a collection, does she have this option or can I afford it? hmmm...

The One of a Kind show will open until this Sunday, if you didnt check it yet, hope you can grab a chance to visit and you will surprise!


















No comments:

Post a Comment