Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's never too late

It's never too late to discover the amazing and beautiful things...
Here're some great work that I found recently from Anthropologie & Etsy:


Artist: Nathalie Lete
Bonjours, 2008
ceramic, 17"x 113/4"

Artist: Nathalie Lete
Chaperon A Pois, 2008
ceramic, 10" diamater
Sunlight fine art oil mix media painting
                                                Artist: Yangyang Pan
Autumn Landscape abstract oil painting
Artist: Yangyang Pan
Im not that into painting but I just simply love Yangyang's aesthetic and the colors of her painting.
Wish I can have all these works as my own collection!!

As well, it's never too late to start my blog from now I think?
I'd like to share my inspirations, ideas, wonderful and fun,, every great thing here!
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment